The Indus Hospital has charity campaigns online! Help us make stellar campaigns, and expand our reach. This activity will be 3 months long, and will largely involve the maintenance of our digital assets.
Our volunteers will help in tagging and cataloguing of our existing media (e.g. Photographs, videos, posts, emailers) in our database and social media. The activity involves organizing all our available media in our database to be used in our campaigns to spread awareness and keep our various correspondents up-to-date with our projects and initiatives.
- Our volunteers would be supporting us during the strategy development of our social media campaigns
- Volunteers would be helping allot media resources to our digital campaigns.
- Volunteers would also be involved in the content planning and creation phase
- They would be organizing our media in our database for future campaigns.
- Participants would be involved in helping managing our social media platforms.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- On successful completion of the task, volunteers will receive a certification from TIH.
- Volunteers will learn how to run a dynamic and engaging social media campaign.
- They would learn project management and planning skills!
- Volunteers will also receive feedback on their performance to build their profiles