Hope Uplift Foundation (HUF) works in various social impact dimensions. Naiki ki Roti is a campaign especially created to prompt empathy among people. Volunteers who take part in this activity will be working in 3 to 5 designated tandoors in Lahore. They will be responsible for asking anyone who comes to the tandoor to donate at least one roti. At the end of the day, the rotis will be distributed among mazdoors who come to the respective tandoors.
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated/driven to help the community
- Public dealing
Volunteers will be required to do the following:
- Monitor the efficient collection of funds in form of rotis and/or cash
- Distribution at the end of the day of the rotis collected
- Reporting about the number of rotis donated each day to the office
- All volunteers would be responsible of their designated tandoors
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- In successful completion of the task, volunteers will receive a certification from HUF.
- Volunteers will also receive feedback on their performance to build their profiles.