In Pakistan, 4 in 10 people live in multidimensional poverty and only 15% have access to formal financial services. Seed Out aims to alleviate poverty by helping less advantaged individuals access the funds, training and support they require to establish a means of livelihood so they can earn income sustainably and transform their lives instead of relying on charity. Not only do micro-entrepreneurs attain socioeconomic self-sufficiency, but also contribute to our nation’s economic development.
Seed Out’s campaign, “My Income, My Freedom”, aims to create, train and nurture 1000 male and female micro-entrepreneurs for which it needs the support of volunteers to spread awareness about its cause and raise funds.
Good communication skills
- Volunteers are required to reach out to masses and seek donations for the cause.
- Volunteers will have to bring in at least PKR 20,000
- Volunteers must maintain a list of donors that come through their channels
- Promote Seed Out on your social media accounts; posts/posters will be provided by Seed Out and volunteers can develop their own creative content as well.
- Raise funds for Seed Out at campus events (optional)
- Arrange “Support a Micro-Entrepreneur” drives for female and male entrepreneurs, physically challenged entrepreneurs, transgender entrepreneurs, etc. (optional)
How to make a donation? Visit www.seedout.org and select a micro-entrepreneur of your choice. Or, make a bank transfer (MCB Account details on Seed Out’s website).
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- On successful completion of the task, volunteers will receive a certification from Seed Out.
- Volunteers will also receive feedback on their performance to build their profiles.
M Ammad Ch
Male - Lahore