Transparent Hands is hiring volunteers who will be responsible for identifying potential donation leads or other tangential funding to support the program.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in handling social media donation campaigns
- Knowledge about excel
Volunteers will be required to do the following:
- Approach new donors
- Share campaign content into his or her circle
- Data entry of the donors
- Reporting to Fundraising and Development Manager
Volunteers will be introduced to new avenues of social work and learn how to communicate with potential donors.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- On successful completion of the task, volunteers will receive a certification from Transparent Hands.
- Volunteers will also receive feedback on their performance to build their profiles.