Teach For Pakistan is an organization nurturing leadership for a movement to expand educational opportunity for all children in Pakistan. We do this by recruiting exceptional university graduates and young professionals from all across the country to teach in challenging schools and develop the leadership skills to spark and grow a movement for education reform. We are looking for volunteers who could become ‘Champions of Equity’ and supplement our recruitment activities on campuses across Pakistan.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
We are looking for university students for our ‘Champions of Equity’ program. Volunteers will be required to do the following:
- Organizing information sessions within their university campuses
- Leading the information sessions for creating awareness about the educational inequity in Pakistan
- Organizing information sessions other than volunteers’ own institutions
- Recruiting more volunteers from within the universities for the program
Volunteers will be introduced to Teach For Pakistan’s philosophy and core values. All information that needs to be communicated would be provided by the organization in a training with volunteers.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- On successful completion of the task, volunteers will receive a certificate from Teach For Pakistan.
- Volunteers will also receive feedback on their performance to build their profiles.